For freelancers, entrepreneurs, and any other creative professionals who value the idea of working in a shared, supportive, and collaborative environment.
Some goals for the space include:
- unlimited 24/7 secure access (independent workers keep weird hours);
- desk, chair and lockable storage for reserved desks;
- clean spacious work stations for all spaces;
- high-speed wifi and wired internet;
- free meeting room + conference room – with online scheduling;
- copying, printing and faxing;
- address usage for mail, package delivery and courier services;
- unlimited coffee, tea and ﬁltered water;
- shared refrigerator and microwave with an eat in kitchen;
- shower for convenience;
- business book and magazine library;
- projector, ﬂip charts, green screen and other media.
7 Reasons You’ll Love Coworking
Office spaces are expensive. Coworking is month-to-month.
2. Avoid isolation.
When you cowork you will be making professional contacts with other talented people.
3. A business environment to meet your clients.
Have a cool place to meet clients, host events, or business workshops.
We’ve all got something to share for bouncing ideas, or an ear to vent to. The collaborative environment is a win-win.
5. Reputation and branding.
It’s typical for coworkers to work with and promote each other on projects, plus you’ll be highlighted on this website!
6. Skyrocketing productivity.
There’s something to be said for being surrounded by others who are working, focused, and making things happen.
7. No Excuses.
You no longer have that long list of distractions preventing you from getting anything done. Your dog will no longer beg you to take him outside. Your dirty clothes will not cry out to be washed. Because everyone around you is working hard to achieve their goals, you, too, will be motivated to push harder.